Diploma in International Financial Reporting - DipIFR
If you are a finance professional who is not already knowledgeable about the details of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), this qualification has a fast and efficient solution to meet your needs. If you need to develop a working knowledge of the area, the DipIFR can help prepare you. International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are mandated in more than 100 countries worldwide. All listed companies in the European Union (EU) have to prepare consolidated company accounts that comply with IFRS. It also affects associates and subsidiaries of EU-listed companies.
- The course is designed by the ACCA to develop your knowledge and understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards. You will also learn how to apply them, as well as the concepts and principles which underpin them.
- On completion of the Diploma candidates should be able to:
- Understand, explain and apply the IASB's Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
- Apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
- Identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes
- Prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash-flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates and joint arrangements.
Arabic - English